FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Soul Maxx

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Wexfordboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wexfordboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Soul Maxx
    Posted: 26 Jun 2016 at 6:58pm
Picked up my new Soul maxx - very pleased with it so far.
find the Sat nav difficult to understand, the Honda crv type was easy.
First class automatic car.
Sponsored Links

martin333 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2016 at 7:33pm
Enjoy! Thumbs Up

Edited by martin333 - 13 Jul 2016 at 7:34pm
2014 Kia Soul 'Maxx' 1.6CRDi
Goldfish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2016 at 2:45pm
Hi I also bought a new Soul. did you received a welcome pack with an activation code via post and if so how long did it take to arrive .Thanks
Wexfordboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wexfordboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2016 at 3:15pm

I didn't receive any welcome pack, just the owners manual, service record Kia dealers etc.
Goldfish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2016 at 10:20pm
hi did you register your new soul at the Kia site under MYKIA an activation code is required which Kia customer service advised that is inside the welcome pack.
Troute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2016 at 4:27pm
The welcome pack when you get it is a slim cardboard box/envelope thing with a letter, your activation number and a microfibre cloth with KIA on it. I had emailed KIA asking for a code to access the mykia area and was told it would arrive in the pack and they could not give it out by email, a week or so after that the pack arrived by post. Bought my car in December 2015.
I keep getting this nagging feeling I was supposed to be doing something with my life.
Goldfish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2016 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Goldfish Goldfish wrote:

hi did you register your new soul at the Kia site under MYKIA an activation code is required which Kia customer service advised that is inside the welcome pack.

Thanks for the info, somehow Kia with regard to this pack is failing so far, I bought my Soul Maxx in June 2016 and after 2 e-mails and 2x phoine calls , chasing such pack, none arrived by post. I have given up, hence airing my frustrations  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic