FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Soul EV - looking for reviews

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Superram View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Soul EV - looking for reviews
    Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 8:28am
I'm currently a Venga owner and I am considering a Soul EV next year. Any owners out there who can give me some feedback on range and what it's like to live with day to day. Any info gratefully received.
Venga 1.6CRDi 3 Sat Nav in Phantom Black
Sponsored Links

Uvox2 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uvox2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 9:40am
Don't know much about about the Soul EV Ian, but the Niro EV would really be worth looking at upon release.

Paul
james.smith.1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james.smith.1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 9:37pm
Hey Guys,

Do you have any recommendation of where to service the Kia Soul EV after warranty? And does anyone have any experiences already with independent garages, mobile maintenance or something similar except for the dealers? 

Greets
rizmo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rizmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 10:15pm
Hi James, and welcome to the forums. I get my van serviced by a local garage, as it is well out of warranty, and they are very good, but it is pot luck finding a good one. Try checking your local council Trusted Traders site, for recommended garages in your area.
Fleet: Kia Venga 3 1.6 auto, Subaru XV 2.0 SE Premium Lineartronic, Hyundai i40 Estate, Ford Transit Connect van, Talbot 10 (1938)
oshanna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oshanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 1:36pm
I have a Soul EV and I love it! There are only a few things I'd change, all minor (although I seem to have a car that Kia admit is weird, one of the very first ones). It surprisingly wide, as per all Souls. I compared it against the Leaf, and yes, Kia copied the specs of the Leaf, but, 5 years younger, makes it a better car. The Mitsubishi/Citroen/Peugeot is too small.
TerryB58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryB58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Superram Superram wrote:

I'm currently a Venga owner and I am considering a Soul EV next year. Any owners out there who can give me some feedback on range and what it's like to live with day to day. Any info gratefully received.

Have a read here

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic