FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Rear Mounted Bike Rack

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Simdru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simdru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rear Mounted Bike Rack
    Posted: 19 May 2017 at 11:59am
I was just wondering if any owners of 2015+ Sorento's had rear-mounted bike racks? I've been researching them with a view to purchase, however when I enter our car into the suitability databases, all suppliers state that our car is incompatible with rear-mounted racks. It isn't just the Halfords website for example which states this, others have stated it too. Roof-mounted racks seem unsuitable for 3 bikes and I don't want to go down the expensive towbar route as we don't own a caravan so I can't justify the cost.
Sponsored Links

tigger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 6:53pm
I guess the rear spoiler gets in the way?

Why can't you put three on the roof?
tigger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 5:31am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic