FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Radio - Soul 2015

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PCB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PCB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Radio - Soul 2015
    Posted: 07 Jul 2016 at 5:28pm
Not sure if anybody has asked this question before but is it possible to listen to the radio whilst parked without the warning message keep displaying (MUST ONLY BE USED WHILST ENGINE IS RUNNING) . My vehicle is a 2015 Connect plus.
Sponsored Links

martin333 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2016 at 9:57am
Nope I don't believe you can disable that message. Unless you... you know... only use it when the engine is running Thumbs Up
2014 Kia Soul 'Maxx' 1.6CRDi
Troute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Troute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2016 at 7:37pm
Prior to owning the Soul I'd have said what a waste of time that message is, but the Soul is so jam packed with electronics that the battery might just drain very quickly if the engine's not running.
I keep getting this nagging feeling I was supposed to be doing something with my life.
azlady13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azlady13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 2:33am
I played mine in the 2015 I had. I had to replace the battery before it was two years old!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic