FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Phone Cubby

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cspiby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cspiby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Phone Cubby
    Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 4:31pm
I find the phone cubby useless as my phone doesn't fit properly, and it will definitely not fit with a USB connection for Android auto.

What do people do? Do you just dash mount your phone somehow or just have the phone sticking out the cubby?
Sponsored Links

Daveyboy123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveyboy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by cspiby cspiby wrote:

I find the phone cubby useless as my phone doesn't fit properly, and it will definitely not fit with a USB connection for Android auto.

What do people do? Do you just dash mount your phone somehow or just have the phone sticking out the cubby?

I too have exactly the same issue and wondered same as the picanto I previously had actually had a bigger area for phone etc. What you can do is put something under phone like wallet etc and put phone on top of that as it's easier to fit then as gets wider nearer top.
When using android auto, I've been plugging phone in and putting it in the drinks holder upside down with wire coming out of top.

Anyone else got any better suggestions?
iooi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iooi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 8:16pm
Find a 90 usb connection for the phone end. Saves a lot of room and it might just fit. 

& 16 Picanto @ 48.7 mpg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic