FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Personal Contract Hire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
megandlol View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote megandlol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Personal Contract Hire
    Posted: 06 Jan 2017 at 1:08pm
Hi
My current sporty is on a contract hire scheme (3-1.7crdi) is due back in April and I fancy another one but this time the 4-1.7crdi, I have currently had a couple of offers on a 3x35 contract with 8k per year with £903 up front payment and £301 per month thereafter.

I was wondering if anyone one here was on a similar PCH scheme and if they managed to get a better deal than the ones I have been offered, the deal includes delivery,metalic paint & road tax for the term but no maintenance.

Cheers    
Sponsored Links

martyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2017 at 1:28pm
It might be worth going to the website www.carwow.co.uk they get prices from various kia agents in your location 
kia62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kia62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2017 at 1:34pm
My gen 4 Isg3 is 3+35 at £294.60 for 10000 pa including servicing so your quotes aren't out of the way.Incidentally I'd be interested in how they appraise your car on your hand back to the company.
white sportage ISG3
garynic2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garynic2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2017 at 1:49pm
Mine is a "4" 1.7 Crdi and is £329 over 24 months with 15000 per year ........Life is to short to have the same car for 3 years Approve
Kia Sportage 1.7CRDi ISG 4 Silver Frost
kia62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kia62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2017 at 4:11pm
Totally agree,this was my first foray into this market and I was partially governed by the fact I had a car to sell and couldn't wait to sell it privately.Next time will defo be 24 months,and the whole market will be mine to choose from
white sportage ISG3
jaybro187 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybro187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2017 at 4:34pm
I have mine on lease and ordered it just before the price increase in oct.

Ive got 66 plate gt line in dark gun metal grey which was free.

I paid 750 deposit and 250 a month for 4 yrs and can do 10k a year
Signman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Signman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2017 at 5:42pm
I trawled the internet and could get close to what you are paying over the 36 months (around £12500). You've done pretty well if leasing is the way you like to go.

I had a business lease on a 2010 Mazda 6 from Lex as arranged by a Mazda main dealer. The hand back was to an agent who came to my house and spent about 30 minutes looking over the vehicle with his check list before having me sign the release and putting his trade plates on it to take it to a compound near Gatwick.

I had taken advice and photographed all angles inside and out and all four wheels as well as the two keys and dashboard mileage. No repercussions and I see on the DVLA website that it has an export marker on it now with the tax and mot overdue - I think it went to a RHD Asian country like Singapore or Malaysia from what I've read online.
2016 Sportage '4' 1.7crdi Gun Metal - From 13.4.16 Lovin' it. 27k miles covered ave 47mpg
2014 Sportage Black Edition 1.7crdi 25.7.14-13.4.16. 37k+ enjoyable miles covered, averaging 48mpg.
byte blue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote byte blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2017 at 1:36pm
CARWOW is definitely worthwhile trying, you will get prices from dealers all over the country and you can use the cheapest quote as a bargaining tool with your local dealer. They may not match it but get close enough to make the deal worthwhile. You can show them the quote is they insist to prove the figures. I did all of the above and the local dealer managed to get to within a couple of hundred pounds of the cheapest quote so I bought from them instead of the best quote which was a few hundred miles away.
1.7 2 Diesel 2012 BYTE BLUE
1,7 3 Diesel 2014 TECHNO ORANGE
megandlol View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote megandlol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2017 at 4:18pm
Hi
Thanks very much for all your replies its all very informative and i have registered with carwow so i will see what happens on that front.
I would be interested were Kia62 & jaybro187 sourced their cars from as they sound very good deals and my quote doesn't have maintenance included.
The same dealer has quoted me on a 3x35 £276 a month for a 3 with panoramic roof which seems reasonable.

Cheers
Paul
kia62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kia62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2017 at 5:30pm
Mine was from Lookers Newcastle but it doesn't include maintenance only servicing,there is a difference
white sportage ISG3
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic