FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Non starting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dazzer44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazzer44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Non starting
    Posted: 18 May 2017 at 11:10pm
I'm new to this forum but I am pulling my hair out due to not knowing what's wrong with my kia can anyone help PLEASE,
I bought a 2005 kia carnes 1.8cc petrol,drove 2 miles on my way home it cut out and won't start again,I've had a diognostic test done and it brings up no codes,it turned over,has fuel pressure to rail,it's got spark,if I spray easy start into intake it starts then cuts out,if I spray fuel into the intake it starts and runs until I stop,it seems as throw the injectors are not letting the fuel in,any ideas please,phoned agents and they want £88.50 + for diognostic. Thanking you in advance
Sponsored Links

Lancelot1937 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lancelot1937 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 12:16am
Where did you buy the car from, was it a dealer?  If so, its back to them.

Venga 1.6 petrol Auto Type 3. March 2017
Sheets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 5:55am
Major lack of details here....

Private or trade sale for starters?

Dazzer44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazzer44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 8:35pm
No I bought it of a work college
Mad max
Dazzer44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazzer44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 8:36pm
Private buyer it started and ran fine until it just cut out.
Mad max
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic