FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

New Picanto ordered

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Kismet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kismet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by grumpycrdi grumpycrdi wrote:

Lovely cars aren't they? Pity the motoring press is so much in hock to the VAG group that they say the VW UP is the better vehicle. That is absolute rubbish!

Yes I rather like them Smile

I totally agree about all the gibberish written about the UP & Mii etc. The interiors on them are hideous & a quick look at all that painted metal puts me in mind of a cheap '70's car. They really don't look anything special.

The VW UP semi-auto also gets horrific reviews on-line but not in the 'press.

The one thing I have noticed is that I've not seen that many reviews in car magazine's of the new Picanto (unless I've missed them?) I've seen them AutoExpress & WhatCar but that's it, nothing in Autocar etc. Seems odd for a new car..
Sponsored Links

Gilo11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gilo11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 4:02pm
Afternoon all, i am new here! So nice to meet you all.

I have just put in a order for the New Picanto GT-S in White with red Trim! Cant wait to collect it! 
grumpycrdi View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grumpycrdi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 4:27pm
Hi Josh, you missed the newbie section for introductions!
Kismet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kismet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 1:58pm
We picked the Picanto 2 auto up this morning Wink

Only slight niggle (so far) is that the little light clusters that the Daytime Running Lights are in, seem to have misted up a bit Cry, so i'll probably pop it back to the dealer at some point. Hopefully it's an easy fix.

Edited by Kismet - 12 Aug 2017 at 1:59pm
Ritz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 9:14pm
Just ordered a black GT line that's to go with our Niro that we pickup tomorrow. Gone a bit Kia mad in our house
grumpycrdi View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grumpycrdi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 9:20pm
Nothing wrong with that!
ItsOnlyMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsOnlyMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 6:32pm
I have just ordered a Picanto 3 in pop orange for my daughter.

We looked at all the models in the showroom and took a GT line for a test drive and my daughter decided that the 3 would suit her best, however the only 3s that were in the dealers were automatics so we have ordered one for delivery for the end of September.

What we did notice was that some of them in the showroom had height adjustable seats and some didn't, the dealer said it was pot luck what we would get.

I asked when the turbo was coming out and he said that they have been told that it will not be until next year now.

2016 1.6 CRDi Cee'd 3
Kismet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kismet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 7:14pm
In the brochure the 3 has always been shown with height adjustable seats so I don't see why any would have been made without ?

The 2 wasn't shown as having them but ours does, however like I say they were always a feature of the 3.
dilus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dilus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 10:10pm
I asked when the turbo was coming out and he said that they have been told that it will not be until next year now.

I would have found it hard to wait that long, glad we have opted for the new Rio now, although for other reasons. Anyone waiting on the 1.0 T-GDI Picanto, stick with it, I'm sure it will be worth it 👍
a dog is for life, so DON'T marry one !
ItsOnlyMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsOnlyMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Kismet Kismet wrote:

In the brochure the 3 has always been shown with height adjustable seats so I don't see why any would have been made without ?

The 2 wasn't shown as having them but ours does, however like I say they were always a feature of the 3.
I hope the brochure is right and the 3 does have height adjustable seats. The GT line and S that we looked at did not have them but the automatic 3s which they had did.
2016 1.6 CRDi Cee'd 3
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic