FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

m.o.t

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
artscot79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote artscot79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: m.o.t
    Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 5:31pm
We'll the faithful proceed has gone through another m.o.t with a flawless pass yet again so far all its cost is tyres bulbs and wipers since I've had it
Sponsored Links

monkeygibber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeygibber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 8:13pm
How old is it and what mileage?
Ceed 3 2015 1.6 petrol 133bhp planet blue
artscot79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote artscot79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 7:13pm
14 plate 30k miles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeygibber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 7:15pm
It's virtually new, I'd expect it to get through
artscot79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote artscot79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 8:53pm
That's true but I'm surprised how many others fail lol
BIRDMAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIRDMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 8:57pm
Yes I had a Landrover Discovery fail on first MOT all steering joints worn at only 19,000 miles
Santa Fe Auto towing Swift Archway+ Auto & manual Picanto's, Sorento Auto now gone
artscot79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote artscot79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 4:29pm
i was the 4th to be seen that morning the picanto before me failed on the front passenger ball joint there was an optima before that it failed on a tyre and bulbs and the first car in failed on tyres wipers and the seatbelt warning lamp being illuminated out of 4 i was the only one that passed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeygibber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 5:20pm
The main difference is at least two of the other cars had not been maintained where as yours had.

Bulbs, tyres, wipers and a warning light for seat belts, that's a pretty poor reflection on the owners
artscot79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote artscot79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 11:10pm
That's very true with the warranty I don't get why some people don't just take the car in to be honest ,but there you go .moral of the story guys check the car over regularly
Daveyboy123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveyboy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 7:09am
I always thought with things like bulbs that they just change instead of failing the car and charge you for the bulbs they've changed?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic