FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

magentis airbag light

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
keith123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: magentis airbag light
    Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 10:16pm
hi i have a 2005 2 litre auto magentis with an airbag light on,the dealer i took it to has said the passenger seat presence detector is faulty at £300 to fix seems alot, is it possible to reset the light without going to dealer, also i presume it must only be a snapped wire in the seat,could i remove it maybe repair it or is it buried deep in the seat? any help or info would be appreciated thankyou keith    
Sponsored Links

keith123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 8:10pm
well after over 2 years the fix is a £4.75 bmw passenger airbar seat emulator off ebay hopes this helps others keith
patg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 6:08pm
when seeing your suggestion to another member regarding a bmw emulator to sort out the airbag light staying on, you did not state which bmw series to get. Any chance of telling me ,it would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.
keith123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 9:26pm
BMW E65 PASSENGER SEAT OCCUPANCY MAT BYPASS-REPAIR-LIGHT from srs reset hope this helps
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic