FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Kia workshop manual ceed ls 2008

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
locka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote locka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kia workshop manual ceed ls 2008
    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 7:28pm
Guys I've search all over this site im looking for instructions on how to fix couple of issues with my card It got a scratch on a couple of the door handles and id like to see if the can be replaced along with another dent within the back bumper which id like to take off so i can try and push dent out.

Now i need workshop manual (wish haynes still did them) Ive found a one post which had Russian version which I've looked at and a few people suggested the ones in Ebay are they any good?

Can anyone advise the best soultion

Sponsored Links

Gary0679 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary0679 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 1:30pm
Hello Adrian and welcome to the forum.
 Whilst I haven't personally bought a workshop manual, there are plenty of people who frequent these pages that have and as far as I'm aware there are no complaints. Remember, you can always get your money back if something isn't as described on Ebay.
 Being a 2008 Cee'd you want to be looking for a manual with the ED model code.
 Hope that you get your issues sorted. Thumbs Up 

Edited by Gary0679 - 08 Mar 2018 at 1:31pm
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy
locka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote locka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 9:17pm
Thanks Gary0679 for the response, I will certainly look into them. 
ratboiler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratboiler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 7:02am
I have the ebay CD version and it is quite good, but takes my lap top some time to read it, I think it was around £10
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic