FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Kia Sedona TS - brakes binding again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
Author
Bof2b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bof2b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 5:42pm
I finally managed to get this sorted and Yes it was the faulty master cylinder - many thanks for all your responses to this Post
Smile
Sponsored Links

BIRDMAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIRDMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 6:35pm
Thankyou for letting us know your problem is solved. This helps others with the same fault.
Santa Fe Auto towing Swift Archway+ Auto & manual Picanto's, Sorento Auto now gone
leec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 1:49pm
Hi there
i am new to here but i have recently brought a kia sedona 06 plate and having this problem i don't suppose you still have all the information do you if you do please would you let me know thank you
lee
leec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 4:03pm
hi there
i am new here
i have brought a kia sedona a few months ago and having problems with this would you please be able to send me the detail thank you email address is leecoxhead@live.co.uk thanks
alcutler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alcutler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 9:24pm
It's on page 7 of this post!
2006 Kia Sedona 2.9 crdi TS
leec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 12:04am
Thanks for your help :) much appreciated
alcutler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alcutler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 9:23am
Pleasure - I appreciate that the post is now getting a bit leggy, but I would try and read it, especially the first few pages as there is a lot of useful information. Basically the brake servo has a rod that can be adjusted to resolve the problem, although some suggest changing the master brake cylinder. I have only done the adjustment and so far the problem has not re- occurred. You should also consider that the problem could be the brake calipers becoming stiff and this could also cause the brakes to bind.
Scanton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scanton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 11:11am
Please would it be possible to get a copy of the bulletin as page 7 now has a blank photobucket disabled page graphic I assume where an image of the bulletin used to be.

My e-mail address is scanton1@msn.com
alcutler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alcutler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 3:52pm
Sorry about that - email sent - managed to put them on here as well (I think)

Edited by alcutler - 06 Mar 2018 at 3:57pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic