FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Kia Ceed or Pro Ceed Service/Repair Manual

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Montrix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kia Ceed or Pro Ceed Service/Repair Manual
    Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 10:32pm
Hi

In the past there were service or repair manuals (usually Haynes) available to buy for each car.

Nowadays manufactures not necessary wants for an individual to repair a car on his own. For new car this can make sense but for a 7 years old car (or older) some repairs might be necessary.

Where to get a service manual for Kia Pro Ceed?
Can you recommend any service manual, please?

I've seen one (digital version) for sale on Ebay but I am so sure about it.

Thanks
Sponsored Links

Sheets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 6:56am
Digital version from ebay is what I have. It's a pdf of the official online kia stuff. So it's a 2000+ page document - it's very comprehensive but can take a while to search for what you need.

Its your best option unless you want to subscribe to Kia's online info system. Not cheap!
Montrix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 1:01pm
Thank you for your reply.

I mainly need the service/repair manual for things like removing door panels, inner carpet from boot and wheel archers. I need this to access for new speakers and cabling/wiring.

I think that the service manual from ebay should be sufficient for this?
Montrix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 1:22pm
I've found service manual book for Kia Ceed - the only issue is that the book is in Russian language. Even so there are some pictures that can help when doing things like removing trim parts etc. 

The link was originally posted in Polish Kia Ceed forum: http://forum.mojaceed.pl/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=7696

Sheets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 4:14pm
For £10 I would just buy one from ebay in right language!

If I had a method of emailing a 250MB file you could have a copy of mine.

Edited by Sheets - 23 Apr 2017 at 4:15pm
mcsport View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcsport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Sheets Sheets wrote:

For £10 I would just buy one from ebay in right language!

If I had a method of emailing a 250MB file you could have a copy of mine.

Very useful for sending large files.
Receiver gets emailed a link to download it from.
Montrix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 8:15pm
Hi

Thank you for your offer. I've already got the Kia Ceed service manual off Ebay. It is not that detailed as I was expecting but still of some use.

Sheets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Montrix Montrix wrote:

Hi

Thank you for your offer. I've already got the Kia Ceed service manual off Ebay. It is not that detailed as I was expecting but still of some use.

Which one did you buy? What is it short of details on?

The one I got is 2300 pages. Covers everything, full wiring diagrams etc.
Montrix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 7:34pm
Hi

I did get this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kia-Ceed-Ceed-ED-2006-2012-Factory-Workshop-Service-Repair-Manual-/191895901557?hash=item2cade31575:g:y9EAAOSwNuxXXxPT

Kia Cee'd Ceed (ED) 2006 - 2012 Factory Workshop Service Repair Manual

Yes, it does have the wiring etc. But it did not tell me how to remove the rear seat in my Kia Pro Ceed. I had to figure this out myself.

Some of the pictures in the document are not very detailed and you cannot really zoom them in.

Searching is also a pain.

Despite this the manual is still very useful and for the price it is worth having.

GSXR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GSXR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 7:32am
This may help theres a fair amount of information on the pages ...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic