FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

its all there now !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rowle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rowle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: its all there now !
    Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 4:35pm
All
Although new to the forum my wife has had a sportage GT line for nearly a year so i understand the issues you all talk about.
Anyway, i picked up MY new 2017 GT line diesel today and its all there ;
apple car play, better screens , more icons and the DAB radio has all  the player information !!
i must admit i was shocked as i was not expecting it either. the new manual has all the instructions for the new gadgets so i have been out and tried them  all - they all work great (even apple car play).

looks like Kia have finally got their act together.
Regards,
Rowle (UK)
Sponsored Links

markhig2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markhig2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 8:15pm
Good news Rowle! Hopefully the MY 16's get an update to fix the info bug at some point.. 

Enjoy!
2016 Kia Sportage '3' Fusion White
From
Insignia Sports Tourer
Ollygtline View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ollygtline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 8:29pm
Got mine today and like you i have everything too... android auto apple carplay radio info etc
697 jock View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 697 jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 10:51pm
Passing Kia Aberdeen today and saw a GT Line S ???
1600 Gt line black 66 Reg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic