FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

immo and heater lights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: immo and heater lights
    Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 2:33pm
hi all I have a sedona on a 04 plate. have done loads of work on it was starting and running OK after a rebuild. but now I have immo problem. I have no light on dash. I have just changed the antenna coil and have a spear immobiliser box from another car. but I still can't get lights to work so car will not start. I have checked both blue wires and have 12 volts on both so at a loss apart from ripping whole wiring lume apart. any ideas

Edited by shh - 05 Aug 2017 at 2:36pm
Sponsored Links

f0ster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f0ster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2017 at 4:35pm
you cannot swap immo boxes without kia diag equipment. they have to be put back to virgin state.
are you sure the bulb is ok

Edited by f0ster - 06 Aug 2017 at 4:36pm
shh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2017 at 4:42pm
Yes bulb is fine as got no immo or heater light and car not starting, I have two matching sets of ecu barral and box on stearing column,would love to get hold of wiring diagram as was all running ok but it's got to be something silly as just stopped working
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic