New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hot air comes through the vents and it never stops
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Hot air comes through the vents and it never stops

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ashmathan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashmathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hot air comes through the vents and it never stops
    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 2:01am
Hello everyone, 6 months ago I bought an used KIA CEED ls 2009 model. When I bought this It was winter and so I couldn’t see any faults with the heating. When summer started I turned on the AC, but it was still blowing hot air. I even topped up the AC gas but the problem remains the same. When I set the temp to ‘lo’ or when I just turned the fan on manually, it still blows hot air. Finally I turned off the climate control, fan and AC (everything) still hot air comes through the vents while driving. I can’t drive my car without opening the windows. It is terrible while driving on a motorway with the windows open. Could anyone please give give me a suggestion on where I should start looking at? Thank you.

Edited by ashmathan - 03 Jun 2018 at 2:03am
Sponsored Links

mcsport View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcsport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 11:18am
Welcome to the Forum,

Sounds like the same problem I and a few others have had.
Pics may not work on Page 2. I have uploaded again on Page 7.
You can temporarily set to full cold.

Let us know how you get on.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic