FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Help wanted (Wheels)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mikeleaCEEDOwner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeleaCEEDOwner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help wanted (Wheels)
    Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 12:51pm
Hi all,
I'm new to the forum.
I have a Kia Ceed SW 2014 1.6 Crdi. I'm hoping someone can help. I have an issue with my drivers side front wheel wherby it's buckled. Not entirely sure when it happened but i was told last time the tyres were changed and the fitters showed me it was buckled.
I'm desperately trying to seek out the same alloy as i have fitted to the car but I am unable to find them for love nor money. hoping someone can help me on here?

Sponsored Links

monkeygibber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeygibber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 3:32pm
I've not seen those before, could they be a 3rd party alloy i.e. not the originals?

Also what size?

Edited by monkeygibber - 13 Mar 2018 at 3:34pm
Ceed 3 2015 1.6 petrol 133bhp planet blue

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeleaCEEDOwner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 3:42pm
Oh god no.. i really like the alloy itself and i really don't fancy replacing all four.

sorry the size is 205 55 17

mcsport View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcsport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 8:03pm
Looks like the are the Standard Alloy for the '4' and '4 Tech' Estate

Try your Kia Dealer. I don't recall the Alloys being too bad.
noublue View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noublue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 9:16pm
have you tried Eb#y  i managed to get a spare wheel for my sportage took a few weeks of looking though !
sportage '1'   1.6GDi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeleaCEEDOwner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 9:19pm
HI,

Ill speak to the dealer car is going on for a service on Monday. I've looked all over ebay and so far nothing but I'm keeping my eye on it

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic