FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Help me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kayleighhjayy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayleighhjayy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help me
    Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 7:15pm
Right I have a Kia picanto 64 plate. The stereo is rubbish... As Kia have now noticed with the newer models adding extra speakers ECT. I'm wondering if putting a new stereo in would affect my warranty? Also has anyone had a Kia member do this ? Otherwise what are my options on making the music a better sound. It's so tinny help me!!
Sponsored Links

Sheets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Kayleighhjayy Kayleighhjayy wrote:

Right I have a Kia picanto 64 plate. The stereo is rubbish... As Kia have now noticed with the newer models adding extra speakers ECT. I'm wondering if putting a new stereo in would affect my warranty? Also has anyone had a Kia member do this ? Otherwise what are my options on making the music a better sound. It's so tinny help me!!

It will only affect your warranty if whatever you do directly causes a fault.
Eg if you're gearbox blows up you'll be fine as it's unrelated to the stereo system.

I changed all the speakers in mine, and added an under seat subwoofer along with some sound deadening. The difference is staggering. Well worth the effort if you enjoy your music.

http://www.kiaownersclub.co.uk/forum/speaker-replacement-not-as-easy-as-i-hoped_topic36250.html

Edited by Sheets - 16 Jul 2017 at 7:43pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic