FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Headlight washer !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
brian_1945 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brian_1945 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 7:33pm
I had one not fully retract. Dealer fixed and reported loose trim.
Kia Cee'd 1.6 CRDi Sportswagon 4 Tech manual Apr 2013, Picanto 2 1.25 ISG Sept 2013
Sponsored Links

MalSealy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MalSealy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2015 at 10:31am
ibradburn, you sent me a PM. Can't seem to be able to access it or send one to you. I've posted on the Forum help in case its just me being stupid! In way of update, I had a TXT on Tuesday to say the part is in. Phoning up later today to book it in.
MalSealy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MalSealy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 1:16pm
ibradburn you sent me another PM. Unfortunately as a new member to this forum I can not read or reply to them until I have posted sufficient items. However to update you, my car went in to the dealers today and the WHOLE washer jet replaced under warranty. This would have cost about £250 for the part alone - all for the failure of a 50p piece of plastic. I have taken photos of the damaged part prior to replacement.
ibradburn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ibradburn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 1:47pm
Kia have declined to fix my headlight washer saying the dealer said it wasn't covered by warranty as manufacturing defect , yet dealers tell me they put it in and kia declined it !! SOMEONES LYING
Don't know where I go from here , had nothing but trouble with this car.!!
tykegreg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tykegreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 5:06pm
Ibradburn - mine did similar and they replaced both for good measure under warranty. No quibbles. Lucilia I have a very good dealer!
ibradburn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ibradburn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 6:54pm
seems I had better drive down to Bristol!!!
bryndaws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryndaws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 8:50am
I have had this happen to my Sorento 2016 and they will not replace under warranty
which is a disgrace and makes the warranty not worth the paper its written on.
would say it came off in a very heavy rain storm.
dave1978 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 10:36am
The question is, who is "they", the dealer or Kia UK? You could try kia customer services (KCS) on this forum, they may be able to resolve the issue.
"The Boss" has a 13-plate Picanto and I have a 17-plate 1.0 ltr Hyundai i30 Se Nav new generation with all the options(and very nice it is too.....)
bryndaws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryndaws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 12:47pm
By the dealer ,so rang customer services who then rang dealer.
This has to be a fault that broke in operation and they say not its external influences
dave1978 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 9:48am
So, will it be fixed under warranty?
"The Boss" has a 13-plate Picanto and I have a 17-plate 1.0 ltr Hyundai i30 Se Nav new generation with all the options(and very nice it is too.....)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic