FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Glass roof tint chemically damaged

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
toolpusher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toolpusher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 4:37pm
Just looked at the images does not look too healthy to me . Hope its not a break  down of the tinted film. Looks even worse from inside. Warranty issue if you ask me forget the dog poo and leaves.

Sorry for the edit but was looking at a previous post of mine on the KX-4 where the six inch piece of glass above your windscreen got broken. It was far more sever that your damage and the pics I uploaded dont reflect the staining effect your seeing but seem to remember it also had that type of staining as well as being well and truly broken. Sure its not impact damage?

Edited by toolpusher - 13 Mar 2018 at 4:52pm
2017 2.0 CRDi SPORTAGE KX-5
2014 2.0 CRDI SPORTAGE KX-4 auto
2011 2.0 CRDI SPORTAGE KX-3 auto

“Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.”(Mark Twain)
Sponsored Links

Oscarodent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oscarodent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 10:06am
Did you have any Supaguard or similar protection applied from new? If so they might be able to help.
2017 Reg Sportage 1.6 T-GDi auto DCT AWD Gun Metal Grey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic