FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Font

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tempest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tempest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Font
    Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 11:51am
Yes i know its anal..... but anyone know what font Kia uses on the tempest, shaker, burner etc badge text?
Sponsored Links

Soul Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soul Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 10:35am
Don't worry Tempest - you're not being 'anal' !!

There's an 'app' for this called 'what the font' (I'm a graphic designer and very 'interested' in typography!)
It's recognising the characters as
 'Scion 750 R Black by Type Innovations' - 
It's been altered slightly from the actual font as it's used as a logo (which is what designers usually do so that it can't be copied so easily)

I hope that's of some help!

(and to think you thought YOU were anal - hehee!!!)

Hazel

tempest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tempest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 11:02pm
Thanks Hazel, much appreciated. I have a much wider font library at work - but was on holiday this week so couldnt search thru.

Cheers again.
Gary.
smithgt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smithgt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 7:13am
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I have the same question for the KIA logo font and the Picanto font :-)

2016 Picanto 1.25 Sport in Galaxy Black
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic