FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

First Edition to be replaced by 4 grade Niro?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AlanHo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 2:38pm
The Niro specification on the KIA website now lists the Niro 4 and has dropped the Niro 1
Niro 2 With ADAP
Sponsored Links

niroal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niroal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by AlanHo AlanHo wrote:

The Niro specification on the KIA website now lists the Niro 4 and has dropped the Niro 1

Online brochure not updated yet.
Darryl_uk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darryl_uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by dilus dilus wrote:

WTG Darryl_uk, I'm disappointed you didn't keep up the forum tradition and push for FREE mats though, although you do say they are premium mats so I'll let you off 😉👍 Enjoy your Niro 4 😀

Thanks dilus. They were willing to throw in the rubber mats for free, but the best they'd do on the premiums was a 50% discount LOL
Lancelot1937 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lancelot1937 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 11:09pm
I had Kia quality mats in my 2013 model, when I bought the 2017 one I asked the Salesman to swap the mats to the new one.  "I'll put you a new set in free" was his reply.
Venga 1.6 petrol Auto Type 3. March 2017
dilus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dilus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 11:48pm
WTG guys, I sometimes laugh at myself. Just spent the best part of £18k on a car and don't feel I have accomplished anything unless I get a free set of £60 mats 😀 It puts a smile on my face every time I manage it, as if it was a deal breaker. I even got a full tank of "go juice" this time which had me beaming, first two weeks of motoring on my dealer 😉 Little things please little minds, mats are a must and the next set might have "Stinger" embroidered on them. How do I get that past the wife 🤔
a dog is for life, so DON'T marry one !
t552 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t552 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 8:57am
I didn't get any free bees but got £3k off instead so cant complain.
Niro 2 Black
No ADAP
GordonM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GordonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 3:51pm
has the First Edition got a sunroof or Pan roof and if so how far back does it slide?
Thanks
suzukiclub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzukiclub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 4:13pm
Has sun roof,has tilt and slide ,can go all way back
Niro First edition ocean blue
smileymiley View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smileymiley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by GordonM GordonM wrote:

has the First Edition got a sunroof or Pan roof and if so how far back does it slide?
Thanks

Just a common or garden sun roof. Opens like most, all the way or tilted at rear.
Vini,Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around
GordonM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GordonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 4:24pm
Thanks for that - will have to reconsider Kia model which will suit me ie
must be a petrol and must be automatic and must have a pan roof - larger than my Venga - not 4x4 and '16 onwards.

Any suggestions

Thank you
Gordon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic