FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

DPF compatibility

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dolan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DPF compatibility
    Posted: 28 May 2016 at 3:42am
Kia Magentis (MG) 2007 CRDi 1991ccm

I struggle to find a DPF, at least for a reasonable price. Factory DPF was quoted 2050+vat...
I found one for Hyundai Sonata and I was wondering if it's compatible or not.
Sponsored Links

rymin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rymin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 3:59am
Did you find one? i remember ive seen one on ebay for 300 $usd. i can give you catalog number of DPF..
Dolan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 4:35am
Yeah, it was a year ago :D I found one on ebay for £272 with free postage, the seller was rsj_carcare. The catalog numbers for compatibility:

I found a great catalog, when this year I was looking for ball joints after my mechanic couldn't order them separately, just a whole t-bone for a load of cash. I also needed a steering wheel clock spring which I could order by looking it up in this catalog:
rymin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rymin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 3:57pm
sorry mate for that late reply.ive just registered here. theres alot of catalogs on the web
regards
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic