FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Ceed GT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ArthurCollins2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArthurCollins2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ceed GT
    Posted: 15 May 2018 at 4:53pm
Hello Kia owners,

As per the title, I've been driving a Ceed GT since December. Picked it up from Chesterfield with 21 miles on the clock, which included my 11 mile test drive. It's had a Jetex filter and boost sensor change and I'm loving it so far. My only regret is the white paint but it's given me a new hobby trying to keep it clean! 

If anyone has any surefire tips on getting traffic grime off white sills etc, please shout up. Thanks.

AC2
Sponsored Links

dave1978 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 5:26pm
Mudflaps front and back will help. They can't stop it all flying up but they do reduce the carp from our wonderfully-maintained highways. They also complete the look of the car.

Edited by dave1978 - 15 May 2018 at 5:27pm
"The Boss" has a 13-plate Picanto and I have a 17-plate 1.0 ltr Hyundai i30 Se Nav new generation with all the options(and very nice it is too.....)
ArthurCollins2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArthurCollins2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by dave1978 dave1978 wrote:

Mudflaps front and back will help. They can't stop it all flying up but they do reduce the carp from our wonderfully-maintained highways. They also complete the look of the car.

Thanks for that, I'll look into getting some, I wasn't sure how they'd look on the car itself and how much they'd stop as they're quite small.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic