FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

CAR MEET SUNDAY 8th OCTOBER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Rogpic3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rogpic3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CAR MEET SUNDAY 8th OCTOBER
    Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 7:57pm
THE NEXT MEET FOR ALL CARS WILL BE ON OCTOBER 8th

We will be meeting as usual at the Wilton Shopping Village in Minster Street Wilton, near Salisbury in Wiltshire at 10am
POST CODE SP2 0AX

The destination of our drive has yet to be finalised but it will include a stop for refreshments and then
Lunch.
If you want to come along please tell us on this post please.

If you have not been to one of our meets before it's a great day out to look at the cars, have a bite to eat and share a bit of banter. We are a friendly bunch so you will all be very welcome.

Look forward to seeing everyone on the day

Az and Roger

Edited by Rogpic3 - 11 Sep 2017 at 7:59pm
Proceed gt facelift
Sponsored Links

Crocoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crocoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 8:17pm
Would genuinely love to come to one of these meets but I really could do with one a bit closer. I'm always jealous when i see all the pics after the event!
msimega View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msimega Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 8:17pm
Put me down again Roger - I really Like my early Sunday Morning Drives LOL

Must get you a drive in the Sportage as well, we must make some time this time Thumbs Up

Regards

Phil
2016 Sportage GT-Line 1.6 T-GDI DCT AWD Dark Gun Metal Metallic   
OLD Car - 2013 Kia Pro-Cee'd GT TECH Black
msimega View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msimega Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 8:26pm
Where are you located Crocoman ?

I really look forward to the meets, good bunch of people and it's a really good day out. I usually end up doing about 400+ miles but I tend to think that this is not an everyday thing, and I enjoy the drive as well. Unfortunately not everybody can come but Roger and Az are the only ones on this forum that do the meets.

Regards

Phil 
2016 Sportage GT-Line 1.6 T-GDI DCT AWD Dark Gun Metal Metallic   
OLD Car - 2013 Kia Pro-Cee'd GT TECH Black
Crocoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crocoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by msimega msimega wrote:

Where are you located Crocoman ?

I really look forward to the meets, good bunch of people and it's a really good day out. I usually end up doing about 400+ miles but I tend to think that this is not an everyday thing, and I enjoy the drive as well. Unfortunately not everybody can come but Roger and Az are the only ones on this forum that do the meets.

Regards

Phil 

I'm in a place called East Kilbride which is not far from Glasgow. Think a 5/600mile round trip would be my limit. I know it's hard to cater for everyone and we are all spread about.

GTOldie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GTOldie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 7:58am
Afraid I won't be able to make it this time chaps as think my wife is away again.

Tim
2014 Red Pro_Cee'd base GT (~1W, In Wales)
Uvox2 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uvox2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 1:12pm
Boss is away for two weeks and that Sunday is slap bang in the middle so I can't book the day off unfortunately.

Paul
Rogpic3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rogpic3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 2:17pm
Be good to meet up again Phil, really will check your car out this time.
That's a shame Tim. Well Paul beginning to wonder if we will ever see the wonderful Venga. 😂 Think this could be the best meet yet. A lot of interest from the Facebook site.
People probably coming from stoke and Newcastle.
Also a guy from the Facebook site is going to organise a meet in the north so that will be a first.

Edited by Rogpic3 - 12 Sep 2017 at 2:21pm
Proceed gt facelift
CLOVERLEAF159 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLOVERLEAF159 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 12:57am
THE NEXT MEET FOR ALL CARS WILL BE ON OCTOBER 8th to Weston Super Mare

We will be meeting as usual at the Wilton Shopping Village in Minster Street Wilton, near Salisbury in Wiltshire at 10am
POST CODE SP2 0AX

The destination of our drive will be a return to Weston Super Mare but via a slightly different route to last time. It will include a stop for refreshments and then Lunch.

If you want to come along please tell us on this post please.

If you have not been to one of our meets before it's a great day out to look at the cars, have a bite to eat and share a bit of banter. We are a friendly bunch so you will all be very welcome.

Look forward to seeing everyone on the day

Az and Roger

Edited by CLOVERLEAF159 - 14 Sep 2017 at 12:58am
2014 Kia Pro Ceed Gt Tech in White
CLOVERLEAF159 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLOVERLEAF159 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 1:01am
Crocoman.. There is a guy trying to organise a meet in Scotland via the
pro ceed and ceed Gt page on facebook that seems to have a lot of interest.

2014 Kia Pro Ceed Gt Tech in White
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic