FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

brake lighs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dutchyjudd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchyjudd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: brake lighs
    Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 1:07pm
HI MY BRAKE LIGHTS ON MY 55 KIA SEDONA DIESEL HAVE STOPPED WORKING  I HAVE CHECKED THE FUSE ALL SEEMS OKAY ANY HELP OR ADVISE PLEASE MANY THANKS
Sponsored Links

BIRDMAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIRDMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 1:44pm
Have you checked the brake pedal switch.
Santa Fe Auto towing Swift Archway+ Auto & manual Picanto's, Sorento Auto now gone
dutchyjudd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchyjudd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 4:31pm
THANKS BIRDMAN FOR YOUR HELP IDID NOT KNOW ABOUT THE BRAKE PEDDLE SWITCHCAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INFO ABOUT SWITCH  WERE IT IS AND WOT I NEED TO DO I DONT NO  MUTCH ABOUT CARS THANKS FOR ANY HELP AND INFO
Turnup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turnup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 5:55pm
There's no need to SHOUT.

Brake pedal switch is usually located in the cabin underneath the brake pedal.  If you cannot understand what you need to do then you should probably get someone with greater understanding to take a look at it.
Sportage 1.6T DCT GT-line
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic