FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Bluetooth set up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Clarabella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clarabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bluetooth set up
    Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 5:57am
I'm going out of my mind. I have a Rio HB and cannot work out how to set up Bluetooth. The manual says press clock/set up button but I don't have that. I have a mute button and in small writing it says clock but everytime I press it it just muted. The stuff I'm googling and seeing does not match the buttons I have. On my steering wheel are just two buttons that say trip and reset and that's it. Please help.
Sponsored Links

Britton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Britton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 7:59am
Sounds like you don't have Bluetooth
TerryB58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryB58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Clarabella Clarabella wrote:

I'm going out of my mind. I have a Rio HB and cannot work out how to set up Bluetooth. The manual says press clock/set up button but I don't have that. I have a mute button and in small writing it says clock but everytime I press it it just muted. The stuff I'm googling and seeing does not match the buttons I have. On my steering wheel are just two buttons that say trip and reset and that's it. Please help.

Post a photo of your head unit, someone will hopefully confirm that your unit is actually Bluetooth connectivity.

Paintsprayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintsprayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 6:49am
Hi
It sounds like your head unit is not bluetooth.does it say bluetooth on the top left of head unit.
Kev
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic