FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Bluetooth Call Faults

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Cornish-david View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cornish-david Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2017 at 4:10pm
image_2017-03-05_16-10-04.png
They are better on than pic

Edited by Cornish-david - 05 Mar 2017 at 4:11pm
Sponsored Links

Bachgen Bach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bachgen Bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 3:56pm
Hi Oli, I have a Sportage GT Line 2016.
I found the same problem in my car, I went back to the dealer, and in all fairness they did try various things to try to alleviate the problem, they even changed the actual radio head. 
They brought in two Tech's from Kia, and they did some programming.
The upshot was that they did not rectify the issue.
Further conversation with Kia "Swansea." 
I was told that it was because I had a loud voice, sadly this I cannot deny.Smile
I said, yes my voice may be loud, but the parameters, and the spectrum of range in the pickup microphone must cater for all types of voices. 
I have had the car a year at the end of this month, the car is brilliant, but I am not happy, and I intend going back to my Kia supplier and asking what else can be done. 
Please keep me informed if you have get your issue resolved, and I will do the same.
Regards
Phil  
ODONO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODONO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 9:04pm
Sorry lost me what's a loud voice got to do with the Bluetooth phone connection!!
ordered 26th April 2016, 1.6T G LINE
Auto Gunmetal Grey picked up 23 May.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic