FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Auto High Beam - can it stay on?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Cornish dave View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cornish dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 5:56pm
No popcorn emoji
Sponsored Links

Mike999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Turnup Turnup wrote:

Originally posted by Mike999 Mike999 wrote:

According to the manual, none of the LK functions work at speeds below 55kph Shocked so you were very lucky.  Also the manual specifically advises to turn off the system in bad weather Disapprove

Might I suggest sir that you read and understand the manual before you rely upon how you think the systems work Wink

Well this is one pi**ing contest I am not getting into as we all know that noting is constant between models in different parts of Europe and beyond. My manual tells me that the first service for my 1.7 diesel is 24 months but in the UK its 12 months. Things vary so you manual is probably well different to mine and I'll be honest that I have far better things to do with my time than read a tome longer and more boring than War & Peace which obviously you don't! 
You need to learn what different emojis mean and realise I was talking "tongue in cheek" - Jeez!
2016 Sportage 1.7 CRDi Drive in Infra Red
Sipwine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sipwine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 10:43am
Couldn't agree more Mike999, some of the info in the Tome does not seem to apply to Uk models, ie servicing times.
2016 Sportage KX-4 Phantom Black
2010 Sportage First Edition Silver
Turnup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turnup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Mike999 Mike999 wrote:

Well this is one pi**ing contest I am not getting into as we all know that noting is constant between models in different parts of Europe and beyond. My manual tells me that the first service for my 1.7 diesel is 24 months but in the UK its 12 months. Things vary so you manual is probably well different to mine and I'll be honest that I have far better things to do with my time than read a tome longer and more boring than War & Peace which obviously you don't! 
You need to learn what different emojis mean and realise I was talking "tongue in cheek" - Jeez!

Sorry, I appear to have misunderstood your previous post  Embarrassed

....and I would love to own an Austin 7 Smile

Edited by Turnup - 19 May 2017 at 1:32pm
Sportage 1.6T DCT GT-line
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic