FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

2014 Soul Bonnet bug deflector

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
anorakmark View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anorakmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by anorakmark anorakmark wrote:

Here is mine fitted, it's actually difficult to see as my Soul is Quartz black and so is the deflector, they do work well and protect your bonnet edge from chips and no bug on bonnet or windscreen,

Sponsored Links

Robf View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 6:31am
Many thanks for your reply , I did order a deflector from the USA via eBay and its due for delivery around the 27/6/2018 and your right the tracking info is first class. Great photo of your soul the deflector looks great . Mine is a Mixx model in powder blue with white roof , as the body trim is black ( wheel arch ,front grill and rear valence ) I hope it looks as good as yours . Then talking to the girl friend she tells me she has a cousin in Canada...... and she's sure they would have got me the Canadian version..... such is life...LOL . Many thanks for your reply . Cheers.
Robf View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 6:39am
Ps I've also fitted wind deflectors , from climair there web site doesn't show our model of soul but if you ring them you can get them. Also all round mud flaps are fitted ( keeps back window and bottom of doors clear from road spray and muck )
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anorakmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 7:09am
Thanks for the info, I'm gonna look for the wind deflectors, they look good and certainly add styling. I managed to source the OEM KIA front and rear mud flaps from ebay from a dealer in the south west at a good price, easy to fit and they look nice. Did you buy your bonnet deflector from the same dealer as me in the USA. You certainly won't be disappointed when it arrives, very good quality unlike the £47 ones from a UK aftermarket seller with extreme poor reviews.
Robf View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 7:40am
Hello again . RE the wind deflector for the Windows be aware of the cheap ones on Amazon and eBay they are of the same poor quality as the cheap bug deflector , climair is a German company with a warehouse down south in the uk . If they don't have them in stock it takes about 10 days to get them from Germany cost approximately £60.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anorakmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 2:25pm
Thanks for the info Thumbs Up
mickd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 11:32pm
Hi looking for bonnet bug protector, mud flaps and window wind deflectors, my car is soul 2 urban styling 2017 crdi, can you give me advice.
Drwho2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drwho2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 9:22am
Originally posted by mickd mickd wrote:

Hi looking for bonnet bug protector, mud flaps and window wind deflectors, my car is soul 2 urban styling 2017 crdi, can you give me advice.

If you read the whole of this thread I think you will get the answers re Bug Deflectors.
In this forum (Soul 2014+) there is also a thread called Mud Flaps and one called Wind Deflectors.
I think you will find the answers on those topics there
Soul Sport 2017 Wild Orange
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anorakmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 1:46am
Sad555 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sad555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 7:42pm
Black on black appears perfect
titanium soul sport driver with a silly grin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic