FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

2005 kia sedona fire

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NaviTheRedneck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaviTheRedneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2005 kia sedona fire
    Posted: 16 May 2018 at 4:24am
i just bought a 2005 kia sedona just a few months ago. it was a 1 owner car with 168000 miles with the only problem was that it leaked a little oil but other than that it is a power house iv towed my sister pt cruiser with no problems, but yesterday it caught on fire between the moter and fire wall. the only reason i noticed the fire is because the brakes got really soft like the line had busted (i guess because the fire because they worked after it cooled down). i dont know what started the fire i think it might of been because an exhaust leak that had started to form earlier that day. i got the fire out, it still starts and runs but it will not shift out of park now and misfires. what could have caused that fire?
Sponsored Links

NaviTheRedneck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaviTheRedneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 4:41am
oh it has the 3.5 liter v6 and its an ex i think im not sure
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic