FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

100 miles in....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Devil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 100 miles in....
    Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 9:54pm
Well i clocked a hundred today and apart from some niggles im happy with it Clap 
on the plus's very easy to drive, smooth through the gears, and i've accumulated a few bits and extras to put on over the next couple of days (ill post pics)

On the negatives not overly impressed with the return on the mpg at the mo (hoping it will improve) the lack of door storage space (when its such a large door!!) & whats with the tiny glove box?? and lastly the arm rest is it just the open and you have the storage or is there a small tray hidden?

bear in mind that im coming from an s-max 

** had a mare uploading this pic, do you guys not allow photobucket? **

Edited by Devil - 20 Mar 2017 at 10:01pm
Sponsored Links

Rav3177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rav3177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 10:13pm
Mpg sounds like it could be a serious issue. I would take it back to the dealer.
markhig2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markhig2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 11:31pm
MPG chat after 100 miles...Give it time sir!
2016 Kia Sportage '3' Fusion White
From
Insignia Sports Tourer
Bassa66 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bassa66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 7:29am
Figures on dash will only reflect your own driving style,especially if your car is the 1.6tgdi, as stated give it time to bed and then do an mpg on a decent runwith best results from tank to tank fillup calculation. the arm rest is annoying when forward it interferes with handbrake so only use on long runs.

1.6t gdi infra red gtline 

Rav3177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rav3177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 10:20am
Get it booked into dealer sounds like a serious issue
markhig2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markhig2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 10:36am
When a jokes so bad you have to tell it twice..
From
Insignia Sports Tourer
Rav3177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rav3177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 11:09am
All these mpg threads are becoming a joke.
bar1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bar1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 11:31am
Kias engines are not frugal. This is well documented. But the Sporty has to be taken as a package, I think. And it still comes out as good value. If MPG was everything to me, I would have plumped for a BMW X1. But for less money, I get a very well equipped car which is a decent all-rounder.
Just renewed the car tax which is £210.00. But I knew about this in advance!
MPG improves over time - this is also well documented!!
2016 First Edition in Phantom Black
Rav3177 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rav3177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 11:39am
If people on here are that concerned about mpg figures then do your homework and get a hybrid or even go full electric then you can dribble at mpg figures. There are people on here rambling on that they have a 1.6 petrol turbo shortage and worried out mpg?! What? Even the diesel engine owners, it's heavy car and maybe not the most highly engineered engines but it is what it is people. Just enjoy it!
markhig2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markhig2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Rav3177 Rav3177 wrote:

All these mpg threads are becoming a joke.

Agreed :-)
From
Insignia Sports Tourer
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic